COVID-19 Info & Safety Protocol
- The Sarasota City Commission has approved an ordinance requiring that face coverings be worn in indoor and outdoor public locations and businesses in Sarasota in order to help slow the spread of COVID-19. Face masks are not required within residences or places of lodging, or when proper physical or social distancing, in accordance with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines, can be observed.
- Lido Beach Renourishment to start on or after July 6, 2020. Please be aware that the City of Sarasota and The Army Corps of Engineering were granted permission to start this project to provide a suitable beachfront for owners, visitors and tourists. Heavy equipment will be operating on the beach near our property and will advance at a rate to minimize an inconvenience.
Thank you for your understanding,
Commencing Saturday, May 9, 2020 at 5:00 p.m., Sarasota Sands will operate within safety protocols established by the Board.
Modifications are being made to the property to insure social distancing and the safety of our owners, guests and staff as follows:
- You MUST wear a face mask when entering the Lobby and when interacting with staff members.
- Towels are to be counted by owner/guest before exchanging. A face mask MUST be worn in order to exchange your towels.
- The following areas of concentrated gathering are temporarily closed: Gym, Sauna & hot tub.
- Only two persons at a time in lobby and laundry area.
- Lobby bathrooms are closed.
- People at the pool area are expected to maintain social distancing at all times.
- Board games are not available at this time.
- Common areas and surfaces such as elevators, pool gate railings, luggage carts and grocery carts will be cleaned daily.
- Owners/guests are requested to call the office for repairs instead of coming to the lobby.
- Owners/guests agree to vacate their units when repairs / cleaning is being performed by staff members.
- Owners/guests agree to execute upon arrival the Waiver and Release of Liability set forth below.
- Waiver and Release of Liability